US Taekwondo Education Foundation Annual Conference was held in San Francisco from February 23 to 25. In particular, the event was hosted by Choi, Eui Jung, director of San Francisco, and the Taekwondo Foundation fund raising event was held with the annual Conference. The entire amount raised through this fund-raising event will be donated to the community.
The 2018 USTEF Conference, which was initiated with the greetings of Chairman Kim Kyung-Won, reported on the activities of the Foundation last year, and reported activities in Haiti activities, Spoken WA and Portland OR.
Then, there was a time to listen member’s opinions on the Foundation’s activities, from Director Sang-Kwon Park, who is active in Mexico, and Director Joo Sang-hun, who is active in New School.
The agenda of the Foundation Conference is as follows:
- Unification as Taekwondo Commodity Designated Company
- Discussion on current curriculum development: MBTI test
- Foundation Dues Plan
- 2017 Haiti TKD Training Results
- Use SNS related methods for the Foundation
- Agenda for USTEF budget application to the Korean government
- Announcement of 2018 overseas educational activity plan: Belize, Haiti
- Activity plan for fundraising
The three-day conference was a great success, and each member and the directors decided to cooperate closely so that the agenda items presented at the conference of the Foundation would be smoothly achieved.
Below are photos about the conference.