- Advanced Taekwondo curriculum development.
- WTEF (World Taekwondo Education Foundation) Training program includes character development to produce outstanding leaders.
- Promoting Taekwondo as the regular curriculum WTEF in the U.S. Public school system.
- Spreading the educational programs of the LDCs WTEF
- To complete the development of succession and toughness which is developed by the spirit of Youth Taekwondo.
Internal : self-denial, to concentrate the mind and body through training of one spirit discipline.
External : The realization of justice, and to love and to serve as a virtue of sacrificial spirit.
- To develop a program that allows for young people to fulfill their dreams through Taekwondo training.
- To cultivate the mentality to overcome the difficult process of taekwondo training.
- To alter the thinking of young people through Taekwondo training.
- It gives hope and dreams with goals in mind for youth through Taekwondo training.